We are looking for a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications (Asp.net, C#/ VB.net, JQuery, WCF & SQL Server).
The qualified candidate must have working knowledge of software development and software engineering practices in a professional environment. Capable of intense unit testing. Ensuring Data quality and addressing all possible basic use cases.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Hands-on experience in design using object-oriented programming principles
- Strong Experience with ASP.NET, MVC, Web services/ WCF, JQuery, WebApi, and SQL server
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision and produce results
- Experience working within DevOps tools, framework and workflow is preferred
- Work with the developers, testers and program managers to ensure application stability and requirements coverage
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment often with short QA cycles
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Total Experience: 2 to 4 yrs
Expert knowledge of Asp.net, C#/ VB.net, JQuery, WCF & SQL Server, etc.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to clearly present design proposals to internal and external stakeholders